Tuesday 24 July 2012

Unlimited Holiday.

Theres something amazing happening in some areas of the world, namely silicon valley.  It has become apparent that some employees hard work is being rewarded with the oppurtunity to manage their own schedules, companies from netflix to best buy or rewarding their workers in this way. Even with the economy in the state it is, this is still apparently viable. I wonder how the work-rate will change?

I don't mean to make it sound like they're just on holiday all the time. It's merely that a tally isn't kept of when they aren't in the office. As long as they complete their work then all is well. Maybe they should look for office accommodation telford.

They still have to make sure their co-workers are completing their work too! But I think I'd be able to complete work and make sure my co-workers were working if I was on a beach in mexico.

Are we going to move into a new era? where people are so connected and technology is so advanced that it is easier and more economically sound to work seperate from a specific location? I sure hope so. I can only imagine it being rather good. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment